1. Another cool, foggy morning. Temperatures in the 50s all day, with mist. It’s acting like we’re in the “big dark”, and it isn’t even November yet, much less January.
2. World Wide Communion Sunday today. Good sermon about grief and hope. Jeremiah 29:1, 4-11. This was one of the pieces of music we heard and sang today. I hope you like it as much as I do.
3. I got takeout from Royal Thai Bistro for lunch today. Singapore Noodles for me, and Princess Snow Pea for Big Al. I think they must have gotten our spice levels mixed up, because I asked for 5 and Al asked for 3. Mine was pretty bland, and he said his was pretty hot.
4. I’m serving on an installation commission for one of the Presbyterian Churches in town. The new preacher has been in place since the spring, but nobody is having in-person services yet. They were trying to wait until the prohibition was lifted, but they finally decided to do it on Zoom.
5. Greisser Girls Gab this evening. We have got LOTS to talk about.
How about you? What made you happy today?