I am especially glad of the divine gift of laughter; it has made the world human and lovable, despite all its pain and wrong.
W.E.B. Du Bois
1. Cool and cloudy this morning – mid 50s – but the sun was out for a few minutes at dawn. Then, around 1:00 pm, the sun came out for the day and we got up to the mid 60s.
2. I did a short walk around the Duplex Circle this morning before lunch, but it was still pretty cool/cold, so I decided to wait until after lunch to finish my steps. As soon as lunch was over I took the long way around to the Wellness Center and finished off my steps for the day.
3. Lunch was ham, mashed potatoes, and steamed squash for me, and barbecued beans for Big Al.
4. All the laundry is washed, dried, folded and hung up.
5. We had Driveway Happy Hour before the Gazebo Group. It was lovely to sit in the sun and have a glass of wine.
How about you? What made you happy today?