Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful individuals can change the world. – President Bartlett
1. Cool and cloudy this morning with the temperature in the low 50s. The sun came out about noon and the temperature rose to the mid 60s. Glorious day once the sun came out.
2. In Bible Study this morning we talked about Philippians 4:1-9. Paul seems to be saying it would be better for us if we quit focusing on the chaos and focus on what’s right with the world. That’s kind of what I’m trying to do with this blog.
3. Lunch was a ham sandwich with a couple of my little, homegrown tomatoes.
4. I did my strength and balance exercises at the Wellness Center, and then I spent a long time on the NuStep because I didn’t get a chance to go for a walk this morning. At least is gave the chance to watch HCR’s Questions and Answers on Facebook Live while I pedaled.
5. I watched/listened to Inside 2020 with Asma Khalid, political reporter for NPR and co-host of NPR Politics Podcast. It was a special presentation by my local NPR station – KUOW Public Radio.
How about you? What made you happy today?