The mere act of voting can help improve your health.Jeff Hallock, president, Healthline Media
1. It was 50 deg when I got up this morning. By the afternoon it had reached 59 deg. “They” say that’s the warmest it’s going to be for a while (I know I’ve been saying the same thing for a week, but it the end(ish) of October. It’s about time.)
2. The coyote strolled through the backyard this morning. I haven’t seen it in a while, so I sent a notice to all the folks in the Duplexes to keep their small pets inside. I guess it has as much a right to be here as we do, but not to take people’s pets.
3. In Bible study this morning, we talked about the woman at the well who wanted Jesus to cure her daughter. At first, he refused, and even called her a dog, but when she persevered, he relented, and told her that her daughter was cured because she had faith. Do you think he might have already cured the girl when she was nagging him and the woman just didn’t know it yet?
4. I had a ham sandwich for lunch, and Big Al was supposed to fix his own. I’m not sure what, if anything, he had, but lunch on Tuesdays is not my problem.
5. Listened to HCR’s Politics Chat while I worked out at the Wellness Center. She did a deep dive into the Hunter Biden laptop story. There is no there there. Check your sources, people.
How about you? What made you happy today?