He’s our rodent control officer. He doesn’t catch mice, he just terrifies them.Lilian Jackson Braun
1. 41 deg. when I woke up this morning, with a light drizzle. I’m afraid this is going to be pretty standard from here on out. It never got above 50 and the wind was fierce. Not a day to walk outside.
2. I had my teeth cleaned this morning, so even if I had wanted to walk I wouldn’t have had time.
3. Went to Boathouse 19 and picked up lunch. Big Al had a big old, juicy old hamburger, and I had fish and chips, but not that many chips because they were pretty cool and soggy by the time I got home. I did have a really good cup of smoked salmon and clam chowder.
4. The exterminator came to help us get the mouse out of the trunk of the car and make sure it didn’t set up housekeeping in the garage. He put down some sticky stuff on cardboard in the trunk to, hopefully, trap the little rascal, and also some traps in the garage.
5. I went to the Wellness Center and finished off my steps for the day, and then I FINALLY got all my email read and filed. I also was able to do some online banking. It’s nice to go into the weekend with nothing hanging over me.
How about you? What made you happy today?