Routine keeps you from losing time. New and fulfilling experiences give it meaning.Steven Johnson
1. 37 deg. at sunrise this morning. Pretty sky and clear as a bell. Warmed up to 46 deg., which isn’t warm with the breeze.
2. Nice church service. Nothing earth shattering, but at this point, calm and normal is fine. Good music.
3. I went down to Royal Thai Bistro and did curbside pick up of Siamese noodles for Big Al, and Pud See Ew for me – both with chicken.
4. We had the Greisser Girls’ Gab a little early today, since one sister was Zooming with folks in Hawaii later.
5. Ordered and received Oil of Peppermint spray to keep the “Rodents” out of the car. I know moth balls will do the same thing, but I’d lot rather smell Peppermint than moth balls.
How about you? What made you happy today?