Belief is not a substitute for knowledgeAnonymous
1. The threatened frost this morning didn’t materialize. It was 36 deg when I got up – and cloudy. The sun came out in the late morning, and it warmed up to the mid-40s. Still pretty cold.
2. My sister sent me down a rabbit hole this morning, reading this. Now I know why the Queen of England is so unflappable. She has a permanent alcoholic buzz.
3. Big Al had a big bowl of oatmeal for breakfast, so he opted out of lunch, choosing to fix something for himself for dinner this evening. I had a bowl of Progresso Lite clam chowder. Warming and filling.
4. Once I got the final load of laundry in the dryer (BTW, why do I have 3 large loads during the winter, and have a hard time filling three small loads during the summer?), I went over to the Wellness Center to use the NuStep. Sorry, I’m a wimp in cold weather, and I really don’t want to walk outside, even in the sunshine.
5. They brought “Halloween Happy Hour” to the house. It was too cold to comfortably sit outside. Then we had Gazebo Group. Busy day.
How about you? What made you happy today?