What we do this week will matter for decades to come.Barak Obama
1. Back to normal temperatures – mid 40s when I got up, mid 50s in the afternoon.
2. Bible study this morning looked at the Beatitudes in Matthew. I kept pushing the social responsibility angle that Margaret Aymer Oget taught me in Presbyterian Women. The problem is everybody is so familiar with the words that it’s hard to shift gears.
3. Lunch was a quick sandwich before I scurried over to the Wellness Center to do my balance and strength exercises. Then I went back after my Zoom meeting to use the NuStep and get my steps for the day – I also listened to HCR’s Politics Chat while I did that.
4. The housekeepers were here today, and they vacuumed out my trunk to get rid of the last of the evidence of mousy. Hooray for clean house.
5. We had Great Decisions chat, too, this afternoon. We talked about Artificial Intelligence. We agreed that we needed to have a discussion internationally, and decide on principles for use of AI, and basic regulations. Who owns our data? Is control of data dangerous? etc.
How about you? What made you happy today?