It’s easier this morning to tell our kids that character matters. It matters. Telling the truth matters. Being a good person matters.Van Jones
1. It was COLD when I got up this morning – low 30s with fog. It stayed cloudy and showery all day. The high was 45. Brrr.
2. The election was FINALLY called this morning by the AP. The pins and needles I’ve been sitting on for the last four days can just take themselves back to the cabinet they crawled out of. WHEW! Be sure to watch this from Obama’s Inauguration Celebration in 2009. Watch it all the way to the end (and have the Kleenex ready).
3. Tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch. Great on a cold rainy Saturday.
4. After lunch, I went to the Wellness Center and did strength and balance, and finished my steps. Then, ran to Safeway to pick up eggs, bread, milk and a couple of other things. I LOVE their curbside, no contact service.
5. So far, the Oregon v Stanford football game is still scheduled for 4:30 this afternoon. I don’t have any idea about the strength of either team, since this is their first game this year. The Stanford Quarterback is sitting out for “COVID-19” protocols, but he is testing negative.
How about you? What made you happy today.