1. According to the computer it was warmer – in the low 40s – and showery when I got up this morning. The temperature didn’t change much all day.
2. In Bible Study this morning, we looked at Matthew 25:14-30. That’s the passage about the owner of the fields who gave one worker 10 pieces of gold, one 5 pieces of gold and one 1 piece of gold. When he came back the first two had doubled the gold, but the last one was too scared to invest it, and just hid it in the ground. Jesus took the last one’s gold and gave it to the first one. Interesting parable. We decided it meant we shouldn’t be afraid to use what we have. It’s interesting because it comes right before the parable of the Sheep and the Goats. I think we studied it because the Presbytery just voted to become a Matthew 25 Presbytery.
3. .I had my standard ham sandwich for lunch today.
4. I went to the Wellness Center and pedaled on the NuStep while I listened to HCR. She always makes me feel so much better.
5. Big Al has been having problems with breathing for the last week. (And no, there’s NO WAY it’s COVID. He hasn’t seen anyone but me unmasked in 9 months.)Today he got an appointment to see his Pulmonologist tomorrow. Once again, I’m happy that our insurance is top notch – Medicare and TriCare for Life. No worries about preexisting conditions, or expensive medications. It makes the years in the Air Force worth it.
How about you? What made you happy today?