Trying very hard to remember that I am always with my family on these days in spirit, even if thousands of miles separate us.Anon.
1. It was mid 40s early this morning and cloudy. Never warmed up more than 47, and then misty rain in the afternoon.
2. With not a lot that HAD to be done, I fell into the rabbit hole of Ancestry for a couple of hours this morning. I love to do it, but I rarely have the time to give it.
3. HCR did one of her talks live this morning. She talked about her books (that are part of the office she broadcasts from). Very interesting historical books.
4. The Dining Room here at Franke Tobey Jones delivered a traditional Thanksgiving Dinner to us. Shrimp cocktail, sage roasted turkey, corn, mashed potatoes, and stuffing. There’s pumpkin pie in the frig waiting for us to have room to eat it.
5. The Cowboys are playing the Washington. I don’t know yet what the outcome will be, but I have hope.
How about you? What made you happy today?