Moving through dark days is the only way to reach the light.Sabra Boyd
1. It was in the mid 40s when I got up (again today). Today was a carbon copy of yesterday – weatherwise..
2. After breakfast, I did a Trader Joe’s run for Sweet Apple Chicken Sausage, my go-to breakfast choice. Surprisingly few people there.
3. I fixed tuna fish salad for lunch. I had a sandwich and Big Al had his on a mixed green salad. I would have had salad, too, but I had a big one for lunch yesterday, and I wanted something a little more substantial.
4. I got to go over to the Wellness Center today, and spent my time on the NuStep. I’m certainly glad because it’s really raw and cold outside. Damp and 48 deg.
5. I finished The Sentinel, the Jack Reacher I had been working on for a while, and started The Wonderboy of Whistle Stop by Fanny Flagg. I’ve been reading a lot of “heavy” books and it’s nice to be able to read a little fluff.
How about you? What made you happy today?