Thanks for this day, for all birds safe in their nests, for whatever this is, for life.Barbara Kingsolver
1. The wind and ran returned in the night, but thankfully the sun came out and the temperature topped out at 50. (not freezing).
2. I got all of my blogs written this morning – Intentions Review, Advent Word, and 30 Days of Gratitude. I’m finished with 30 Days until next year, and the Intentions are just monthly. WHEW.
3. I fixed Big Al his leftover burrito from last Friday for lunch, and I had noodles with some pre-cooked shrimp I had in the freezer. As we were eating, the nurse from Puget Sound Home Health came and checked his vitals, etc.
4. The laundry is all washed, dried, folded and hung up, including all the extra stuff from switching out my closet, and extra towels that didn’t get washed last week.
5. We have Gazebo Group this evening. I’m pleased to have folks to talk with. Al is great, but he’s tired of my stories, and I’m tired of his.
How about you? What made you happy today?