Together, we can make the world more beautiful, more safe, and more full of love.Hugh Hollowell
1. It was mid 40s.first thing this morning. It was partly to mostly cloudy all day, topping out at 47 deg.
2. Lunch was ham, boiled Yukon Gold potatoes, backeyed peas (for me) and Aunt Nellie’s red cabbage (for Al).
3. In and amongst the laundry, I got a couple of short walks in today, and followed my trip to the Merriment with half an hour at the Wellness Center. Clean clothes and goodies – what more could I ask for.
4. It’s Monday, so we get to start the second half of 10 Days of Merriment. Today is Masked Merrymaker! We got fortune cookies with Christmas fortunes in them and Christmas themed masks. The drinks were apple cider for Al and spiced wine for me.
5. One of the members of Gazebo Group has collected photos of people’s favorite holiday decorations and made a PowerPoint slideshow – with music – for us to enjoy this evening. I’m super excited for this Zoom call.
How about you? What made you happy today?