Whatever is dear to you this season, may you find fullness and hope; and at least some measure of joy.Gretchen Staebler
1. It was 32 deg. and foggy this morning – glad I don’t have to take the car out anywhere – possible black ice. It managed to get up to the mid 40s before dropping back into the 30s when the sun wen down.
2. We found a big box on the front porch after breakfast – it was a delivery of a potted plant from Al’s sister and brother-in-law. A gorgeous Christmas cactus with lots of buds!
3. This is Christmas Eve so of course we had chili. We used to make a pot of chili to be eaten after the candlelight service because we could leave it cooking while we were at church. We ate ours today for lunch because the service is on Facebook Live, and we won’t have to go out.
4. HCR forgot she was supposed to do a program today. She suddenly remembered and put something together in half an hour. She just talked and answered questions, and let us get to know her personally, a little better. I really liked that format for a change.
5. While HCR vamped I got most of my steps for the day in on the NuStep.
How about you? What made you happy today?