Never doubt that a small group of committed people can change the world. It’s the only thing that ever has.President Josiah Bartlett – the West Wing
1. It was 43 and drizzling this morning when I got up. After pouring rain all morning, it cleared off about noon, and this happened. Then the clouds returned and the rain started again, ending with 46 just before nightfall.
2. I spent the morning preparing my Intentions review for December, Then I tried to start to begin to think about intentions for 2021. I’m definitely going to hold them loosely.
3. Big Al had his final visit from the Home Health nurse. She made sure to answer all his questions and pronounced him on the mend. He will still have PT for a while, but once a week instead of twice a week.
4. I tried my hand at gumbo, and I think it was very acceptable. We have enough left over to eat on for a while.
5. One of my sisters got her COVID19 vaccine today. I’m so jealous. Her daughter works in the hospital and they had enough doses to let family members of medical personnel get a shot too.
How about you? What made you happy today?