Taxes are the price we pay for a civilized society.Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes
1. It was in the upper 40s with wind and rain when I got up. The forecast predicted 100% chance of rain through tomorrow morning, and little to no change in temperature. The forecasters got it right.
2. I rescheduled my Wellness Center time for this morning, so I went over there and worked out for and hour. I’ll be busy this afternoon (See #5)
3. I set out the remains of the charcuterie platters from yesterday for us to graze on through the afternoon and evening. I also have plenty of gumbo left over, if desired.
4. Tax documents are beginning to come in. I may have said it in the past, but I love taxes. I don’t have a feeling this year about what if anything we are going to owe or expect as a refund, but I’ll be happy.
5. The Oregon Ducks played Iowa State in the Fiesta Bowl. They weren’t GREAT, but they were perfectly acceptable, considering they were giving away 6 inches and 30 pounds (and some times more) at every position on the field. I still love them. #Go Ducks.
How about you? What made you happy today?