1. It was in the low 40s and cloudy when I got up. It rained off and on all morning, and the sun came our around noon, but now it’s cloudy again and more rain is coming.
2. We heard from out new transitional pastor with a sermon of encouragement for us.
3. For lunch I had leftover gumbo, and Big Al had leftover chili.
4. I don’t like to talk about politics here, but listening to the recording of the President’s phone call with officials in Georgia reinforced my belief in his mental instability. I hope somebody has changed the nuclear launch codes.
5. I have a Zoom Call with the sisters in a few minutes. That always makes me happy.
How about you? What made you happy today?