I don’t have a crystal ball, but this is what I know. On January 20th at noon, Donald Trump will no longer be president, and Joe Biden will be inaugurated.Heather Cox Richardson
1. Happy Birthday to my First Born Son – I know exactly what I was doing at this time 55 years ago.
2. Fascinating Bible study this morning. We looked at Genesis 1, Mark 1, and Matthew 2. We got deep into the weeds about the Trinity, and we didn’t even touch predestination. The sermon should be interesting.
3. Lunch was “fix your own.” I had a ham sandwich, and Big Al had corned beef hash – one of his go-to meals when he runs out of inspiration.
4. A very reassuring talk by HCR while I worked out today. It’s going to take all of us keeping our focus to rebuild the democracy as we want it.
5. The housekeeper came today, and I have clean floors, a clean kitchen, and clean bathrooms, along with clean sheets on the beds.
How about you? What made you happy today?