It’s probably better in the long run to commit our energy to fixing the specific problems that are right in front of us, perhaps one at a time, then adjusting to fix the next one. Confidence and capability increase with each fix.Rocky Supinger
1. It was mid 40s and cloudy this morning. The sun came out for a while just before noon. The temperature didn’t get over 48.
2. I spent the morning cutting, and chopping, etc. I trimmed Big Al’s hair at the back, and I got the onions ready to make Mark Bittman’s Onion Soup for lunch. I’ll leave it to you to decide which was cut and which was chopped (or maybe it was both the hair and the onions). Lunch was the afore mentioned French Onion Soup. Yum! Lunch was the afore mentioned French Onion Soup. Yum!
3. I’m still reveling in the apparent win by the Democrats in the Georgia runoff election, not least because we will no longer have Mitch McConnell as a traffic cop on all legislation. I am NOT happy with the unrest in the Capital fomented by this lame duck president.
4. I ran to Trader Joe’s after lunch and picked up my breakfast sausages. Followed by a Safeway pick up and a mocha from Starbucks.
5. While I was out, the coup was launched in Washington, DC. I don’t even know what to think at this point, but HCR is on Facebook Live explaining.
How about you? What made you happy today?