You come home, make some tea, sit down in your armchair, and all around there’s silence. Everyone decides for themselves whether that’s loneliness or freedom.Anonymous
1. It was mid 40s and rain when I got up (what a surprise). It drizzled and was cloudy all day and ended the day with the temperature in the same place it started.
2. We got word this morning that there will be a COVID-19 vaccination clinic here – Pfizer vaccine, administered by CVS and provided by the Tacoma-Pierce County Health Department. Dates are 1/31 and 2/21!
3. I used some leftover chicken and made chicken rice-a-roni for lunch. I had yellow squash and Big Al had steamed carrots to go with.
4. I’m still mentally processing the events of Wednesday. As one of my blogging friends said, “I’m ready for a radical transformation of our common life into the beloved community Dr. King preached.”
5. I have to leave in a few minutes to walk over to the Wellness Center and finish off my steps for the day. I’m so glad I have that available on these dreary, wet days.
How about you? What made you happy today?