Pick your battles. You don’t have to show up to every argument you’re invited to.Mandy Hale
1. It was 43 deg. with wet streets when I got up. It made it to 48 deg. under cloudy skies. The rain held off until evening.
2. I finally hit the 48 hours mark since the surgery on my chin, and I was allowed to change the bandage. VERY minimal bleeding or oozing. If it continues healing like this, there won’t be any scar to speak of. (Knock on wood) And I can have a shower!
3. #2 son and #1 granddaughter came to see us, bringing Ango with them. They did some little jobs (too high for me, too much for Big Al). It was GREAT to see them. They even talked Al into walking up to the Gazebo with them. Snoqualmie Pass was clear this morning when they came over it, and “the weather gurus” promise there won’t be any snow before they get home.
4. I had chicken pho for lunch, Big Al had a Pita Pit pita, Bill had a subway sandwich and Ratchel had mixed meat pho.
5. I didn’t do my exercising again today, and I never do anything much on Sundays – so I guess I’m going to have to quit using my health or my family as an excuse and get back on the routines on Monday. New month, new start.
How about you? What made you happy today?