While the news often features the worst of humanity, there are a billion acts of human kindness every hour of every day! Take another breath and sense this truth.Jack Kornfield
1. It was mid 40s with a big Pacific storm headed this way when I got up. The rain started in earnest about noon, and the temperature is, if anything, a little cooler.
2. I got a lovely, long, hot shower this morning and washed my hair. I know that doesn’t seem like much, but after not being allowed to shower for a couple of days, it was heaven.
3. Nice church service this morning followed by a congregational meeting on Zoom. We got a little visit from Sarah, the previous pastor, who sent a short clip saying she thinks of us often. She’s nearer her family now, so I can’t begrudge her the move.
4. Big Al wanted Cottage Pie from Oddfellas for lunch, so I got what purported to be a Flat Bread Cubano sandwich. It turned out to be a 10″ Pizza with no tomato sauce but all the meat and cheese of a pizza. It was WAY too much for me, so I put half of it in the frig for later.
5. Greisser Girls’ Zoom will be happening shortly. We’ve been trying to set up “Find My” to track each other, and it’s been a real hoot. I think we finally got it solved..
How about you? What made you happy today?