A lie doesn’t become truth, wrong doesn’t become right, and evil doesn’t become good, just because it’s accepted by a majority.Rick Warren
1. It was 41 deg. with misty rain when I got up this morning. The sky cleared a little mid morning, and we’ve had scattered sunbreaks since then. High this afternoon has been 46 deg.
2. We were notified that the washer and dryer will be replaced. It’s on order and will be delivered and installed on Saturday – Hooray!!!
3. I picked up my groceries from Safeway this morning. We got everything except for toilet paper but I’m not out and will have several weeks before it will be desperate. I ordered ginger root, thinking I’d get a thumb-sized piece. WRONG. I got a BIG ginger root – almost the size of my hand. I’ll have plenty for a long time.
4. We had the rest of the gumbo that I froze a month ago, for lunch today. It was still just as good as it was the first time.
5. One of the raccoons has been tearing up some of the cushions at the Gazebo. I think I just saw it disappearing under my back porch. I hope it’s not building a nest under there.
How about you? What made you happy today?