1. Interesting meeting with our city councilman this morning. I learned that the city has a FEMA tent to house the homeless in this freezing weather.
2. Also learned that they are making progress on the Fast Foot Ferry to Seattle so we won’t have to drive on I-5 all the time.
3. SCOTUS refused to allow the Louisiana abortion law to be enforced.
4. Went out to lunch unexpectedly because the weather will probably keep us from going on Sunday.
5. Probably going to make a pot of chili for lunch this weekend because the snow makes me want something warm in my tummy. Also because I’ll need to clean out the frig in anticipation of the new refrigerator coming on Tuesday.
What are things that made you happy today?