How we spend our days is, of course, how we spend our lives.Annie Dillard
1. It was in the low 30s and mostly clear when I got up this morning. The temperature got up to the mid 40s under sunny skies. They’ve put a weather warning up for snow and freezing rain Thursday evening through Friday. I hope it doesn’t turn into snowmaggedon like it did 2/9/19. The best kind of snow is watching it fall in the lights in the evening, waking up to an inch on the ground that melts by noon.
2. Bible Study focused on the Transfiguration. We looked at the passage from 2 Kings when Elijah was taken up in the fiery chariot, and the passage from Revelation that talked about the New Heaven and the New Earth, as well as Mark’s description of the transfiguration.
3. Lunch was my standard Tuesday lunch of a ham sandwich. Big Al finished off the Pad Kee Mao that was leftover from Sunday.
4. HCR didn’t do her Politics Chat today because she was caught up in the Impeachment Trial. I guess I’ll have to wait and read her letter tomorrow to learn what she thought of it.
5. I’m almost to the end of my streaming series Line of Duty. I’m thinking about starting Heartland. Do any of you have any recommendations pro or con about it?
How about you? What made you happy today?