Never say there is nothing beautiful in the world anymore. There is always something to make you wonder in the shape of a tree, the trembling of a leaf.Albert Schweitzer
1. The threatened overnight snow didn’t materialize. It was 34 deg when I got up and cloudy. We had snow flurries throughout the early part of the day. It started snowing in earnest about 2 pm, and the wind has picked up considerably. It’s still 36 deg though, so it’s not sticking. Maybe it will after dark.
2. Right after breakfast I scurried down to Trader Joe’s to get eggs (that I forgot to order yesterday), my sausages, and swiss cheese for the onion soup next week. I got home before anything major happened, precipitation-wise.
3. We had chicken cooked with rice and flavored with onion soup. Also, because it’s almost spring, I got some asparagus when I ordered from Safeway yesterday. The first asparagus is always SOOOOO good.
4. The last time 2nd born child came to see us, he brought a Pendleton Patchwork jigsaw puzzle. The blowing snow is just the push I need to get started on it. I think once I get it sorted, it will come together quickly.
5. I started watching Heartland today while I work out. It looks pretty formulaic but it may get better. We shall see.
How about you? What made you happy to