Friendship…is born at the moment when one man says to another ‘What! You too? I thought that no one but myself…’C.S. Lewis
1. It was 30 deg when I got up this morning with about 1/2 an inch of snow on the ground. More to come tomorrow. We didn’t get any more snow today, and the temperature rose to 34 deg this afternoon.
2. I tried to listen to the defensive side of the impeachment arguments, but I completely lost it when the President’s lead lawyer said that one tweet was serious when it called for “the calvary”. “He wasn’t calling for the cavalry (as the House Managers said) – see right here – he wanted to appeal to Jesus on the cross.”
3. We had the leftover ham and corn chowder for lunch. It tasted good and was tummy warming on this cold day.
4. I spent a happy hour or so this afternoon working on the puzzle.
5. Our roads and sidewalks have been well treated with salt and whatever it is they put on the roads to keep them from freezing. We should be okay over the weekend, although we may not get anything special for lunch on Valentine’s Day.
How about you? What made you happy to