1. Got on the scale this morning, and I’ve lost 7.5 pounds since Christmas. I’ve tried hard, and really worked at both exercise and watching my intake. Great to see some progress.
2. Brunch with my sweetie at a place that we never have been before. Good, hearty food and plenty (more than enough) of it.
3. In my haste to post yesterday’s top 5, I forgot that I hit “FILE” on my TurboTax. Getting a small refund (a little over $200 but better than paying $400+ like we did last year.)
4. Found “Cadfael” on Amazon Prime video. Four series – of at least four episodes each. Something to replace Downton Abbey while I exercise.
5. Made my own trail mix with cashews, craisens, dark chocolate M&Ms, and mini Reese’s peanut butter cups. Should be a good pick-me-up.
What things made you happy today?