1. The sermon today. When Jesus says turn the other cheek, he’s saying no to defiance, and no to compliance. Take the third way of recognizing the humanity of the oppressor and giving them the opportunity to change.
2. Braised pork shanks for lunch. Amazing.
3. Praying for the Methodists as they struggle to grant full inclusion to LGBTQI folks. I’m so grateful that PCUSA has put that behind us.
4. #NYTWellChallenge had an 8-minute Gratitude meditation.
5. Left-over pizza for supper.
How about you? What made you happy today?