Gratefulness allows us . . . to nurture a keener eye that no longer rushes past the small everyday moments that make up the larger part of our lives.Guri Mehta
1. It was 31 deg when I got up this morning. I was able to watch the sunrise out my window over the Cascades as I waited for my tea to steep. It got up to the mid-40s before nightfall.
2. The tax refund came! Hooray! I think we’ll be solvent for the next year (barring anything unforeseen.)
3. I went to Safeway and picked up my order this morning. They had EVERYTHING, including my blueberry scones, and Al’s favorite jams.
4. We had leftover French Onion soup for lunch. It was just as good this time as the first time.
5. According to the Washington Post, Biden is appointing three people to the Post Office board who may be able to fix what’s wrong. I hope we get Big Al’s prescriptions tomorrow. They were sent last Wednesday, and he is going to need them before too long.
Apparently they are upgrading the delivery equipment. I’m not sure how making it taller will make it more reliable.
How about you? What made you happy today?