1. The box from Amazon, with my chai tea in it, finally turned up in time for me to have a cup with breakfast. (Only one day late.)
2. The first meeting of our Great Decisions Group for this year. I need this because I feel like my brain has been turning to mush the last several months.
3. For Bible Study this morning we explored the passages for Transfiguration Sunday. Really interesting thoughts from both life-long Christians, and folks who didn’t know the stories at all.
4. The landscaping guys FINALLY picked up all the twigs, branches, and sticks that have blown down and broken off with the snow earlier. The backyard looks much better.
5. The House of Representatives passed the repudiation of the Prez’s “emergency”. Now we lobby the Senate as best we can.
How about you? What made you happy today?