1. A day with nothing much to do.
2. I’m really happy with Home Chef. After almost 55 years of planning meals for the family (and making sure the shopping picked up all the ingredients) it’s really nice to have everything there and delivered without thinking about it.
3. Having the exercise machines in the Wellness Center to exercise with when it’s cold, cold, cold outside.
4. Watching pieces of the Cohen hearing, and being able to walk away when it got too intense. Too long and I need a shower.
5. Just as the sun was setting on a cloudy, dreary day, the sun broke through. Metaphor for many of the situations we find ourselves in? Everything ends bright and beautiful.
How about you? What made you happy today?