Let me keep my mind on what matters, which is my work, which is mostly standing still and learning to be astonished..Mary Oliver
1. It was 30 deg. with frost on the grass early this morning. It climbed to 50 deg by noon, and it was not uncomfortable outside.
2. My New York sister had her second COVID shot yesterday, and said she had a really painful night. She had Moderna, so I don’t know whether that was the problem, or whether it was just the luck of the draw. I was sorry that she had a bad reaction. My Arkansas sister and I both had Pfizer and had no problem. But we’re all immunized now, thanks be to God.
3. We had tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch.
4. I guess I’m not the only one thinking it’s about time for Spring. I saw this article in the New York Times today. And I read a blog yesterday from someone saying the same thing.
5. The birds have been busy in the tree outside my window. I love watching them.
How about you? What made you happy today?