1. I did my monthly review of my intentions for the year. I’m pretty well on track with most of them.
2. Good workout with my personal trainer today.
3. Our bi-weekly poetry class was today. I’m really enjoying writing poetry, which I didn’t think I would.
4. I received my personal Lenten book today. “Entering the Passion of Jesus” by Amy-Jill Levine. I really enjoyed her “Short Stories by Jesus”.
5. Saw a good friend who has been shut-in for the last several weeks with pneumonia. He’s much better, finally.
How about you? What made you happy today?