May the words of our tongues, no matter how biblical, no matter how well-intentioned, not become stones that weigh down and drown our siblings.
1. It was 43 deg and cloudy early this morning. It got up to the low 50s by lunchtime, and it wasn’t bad out.
2. The theme of the sermon this morning was “Peace”. The preacher talked about finding peace even (or maybe especially) in the wilderness.
3. I brought home dinner from Royal Thai Bistro. Big Al had Princess Snow Pea, and I had Ginger, Garlic Chicken and Vegetables. I hadn’t had it before, but what’s not to like when it’s seasoned with matchsticks of ginger, and plenty of garlic.
4. I thought I saw a robin yesterday, but there was only one, so I guess it was a spotted towhee. You can see how I might have made a mistake, particularly since it was across the yard and it was hard to see the wing spots. The beak was a giveaway. Besides the Robin doesn’t come to the feeder, although the towhee doesn’t come often either.
5. We had the Greisser Girls Gab this afternoon. Good to talk to them.
How about you? What made you happy today?