It’s so much better to see things as they truly, actually are, not as we’ve made them in our minds.Ryan Holiday
1. It was mid 40s and cloudy when I woke up. The little, fluffy lamb of yesterday is a little cooler today and I’m hoping the terrible weather in the mid-West and on the East coast will help mitigate the lion who is lurking, waiting for the end of March. It was only in the low 50s when I was running errands but it felt much warmer.
2. In Bible Study we looked at the lectionary texts for today – Numbers 21:4-9, Ephesians 2:1-10, John 3:14-21, and Psalms 107:1-3, 17-22. We couldn’t find much to connect them although they did mention the bronze snake that Moses held up in front of the people to cure them once they had been bitten.
3. I ran to the church and WENT INSIDE so I could sign a check that needs to go out tomorrow. I wore my mask, but I wasn’t afraid to be there for the first time in almost a year.
4. This is super cool (and it made me happy).
5. The housekeepers were here today. I have clean sheets on the beds, clean bathrooms and a clean kitchen, and swept, mopped and vacuumed floors.
How about you? What made you happy today?