You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts.Daniel Patrick Moynihan
1. It was foggy and in the mid 30s when I got up. The sun came out before 11 o’clock and it was pretty most of the rest of the day. It made it up to 55 this afternoon.
2. I ran to Safeway to pick up the order I finalized yesterday afternoon. They had everything except Velveeta cheese slices and chopped ham. We still have several slices of cheese, and the ham was for next week’s Soup of the Week, so there’s no harm. I’ll bet they have it next week when I make the order.
3. We had Bear Creek Tortilla Soup for lunch today. I use the mix and add a can of Niblett’s Corn, and about 8 oz of chicken. I serve it with Tostitos and extra salsa. I also usually have flour tortillas if anybody wants them.
4. The deer family wandered by this morning. There were three big ones and three mostly grown ones. I think one of the big ones was a buck (but no antlers and I couldn’t get in the right position to inspect closer), and two were does. The three smaller ones looked like two yearlings, and one two year old. They were all SUPER scruffy (mange or ticks or maybe just shedding their winter coats.)
5. I got a haircut this afternoon! Hooray!!! My sisters encouraged me not to get it cut too short, so I mostly had he operator even it out. She may have cut it a little shorter than necessary, but it will last for a while. At least it’s off my neck and not hanging in my eyes.
How about you? What made you happy today.