1. Catching up in the Fitbit Challenge. (currently in 3rd place).
2. Happy hour with my tribe.
3. Sharing a King Cake with the Gazebo Group. None of the rest of them had ever tasted one.
4. I fixed Big Al’s computer by rebooting (although he had already rebooted). When I take the mouse, the problem retreats to a corner and whimpers, “Please don’t hurt me”
5. Saw Governor Inslee on the Rachel Maddow show and I was impressed. I love him as our governor, but I was afraid he was going to be running as a one trick pony. He showed he has a lot of experience and great range of progressive programs.
How about you? What made you happy today?