1. Really moving Ash Wednesday service this noon as I was reminded that growth happens in liminal space.
2. Glitter mixed in with my ashes, leftover from the glitter of Transfiguration Sunday. So I’m not just earth dust, I’m also a little bit of stardust.
3. Found the baby from the King Cake. It was in a packet with the beads that were packed with the cake.
4. Snow mixed in the rain this afternoon, but it has quit without sticking, because I’m FINISHED with snow!!!
5. There’s a little bit of pate left for my supper.
How about you? What made you happy today?