Some believe it is only GREAT POWER that can hold evil in check. But that is not what I have found. I have found that it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.Gandalf
1. There was blue sky overhead but a big cloud bank to the northeast when I got up. Then it poured down rain during breakfast, and cleared off before church. Then, when I went to pick up lunch it poured again, and continued that way the rest of the day, alternating rain and blue skies with sunshine..
2. I cruised around visiting church services, because whoever posted the one for Bethany set it to start at 10:55 PM not AM. But I had communion by myself since I already had the wine poured.
3. I picked up lunch from Dickey’s BBQ. It’s passable not great for this Texas girl. I had Polish sausage, creamy coleslaw and potato salad, and Big Al had a pulled pork sandwich with waffle fries and beans.
4. I got the sheets folded (that have been in the dryer since Tuesday), unloaded the dishwasher that Al loaded this morning, and took the recycling out to the curb.
5. Greisser Girls Gab this afternoon. I look forward to it all week.
How about you? What made you happy toda