Life is too short to experience everything, but the human heart is big enough to resonate with everything that any other human heart has experienced.Brother David Stendl-Rast
1. It was 34 deg and hazy/cloudy when I got up. There was a skim of ice on the birdbath so it must have been colder in the night. We managed 50 deg this afternoon before the bottom dropped out again.
2. I’m actually starting to think about going somewhere and doing something this summer. First, I guess, I have to get Al well and able to walk – at least a little. Or, I suppose, I could leave him here. (NOT) Cruise lines are bombarding me with dream sheets.
3. We had chicken, rice, and I had broccoli while Big Al had cauliflower for lunch.
4. The laundry is all washed, dried, folded, and hung up.
5. Gazebo Group tonight. We’re still meeting on Zoom, but with the new CDC guidelines it seems like we should be back to in-person soon. We are all fully vaccinated!
How about you? What made you happy today?