Gratitude is not a mere word; it is not a mere concept. It is the living breath of your real existence on earth.Sri Chinmoy
1. It was 36 deg and clear when I got up this morning. Although it was hazy without the bright sun I was expecting, it warmed up nicely to the mid 50s by this afternoon.
2. My Lenten roses (hellebore) are particularly pretty this year, I think. We must have gotten rain, snow, and sunshine at just the right time.
3. I had almost half a chicken leftover from Saturday lunch so I made Chicken Tetrazzini for lunch today. It tastes like Mama and Nannie made. As usual it grew in the pot so I have enough leftover for at least two lunches for the two of us.
4. Senior University hosted a presentation of Every Penguin in the World, The author of the book is a retired professor from Pacific Lutheran University in Tacoma We only had time for the first half, but will get to see the second half in two weeks.
5. Everyone is posting shamrocks, and wearing green. I, on the other hand, have on my ORANGE sweatshirt, because generations of my ancestors would roll in their graves to see me in green on St. Paddy’s Day.
How about you? What made you happy today?