1. Got on the scale this morning and ALL of the weight I gained at NEXT Church in Seattle was gone. (Not sure it will stay off – see below).
2. Olympia Presbytery stated meeting today. It was great to see all the people. It was weird to be a “guest” after spending two years as vice-moderator and moderator. The folks who were with me at NEXT Church agreed there were centuries of difference in the two meetings.
3. Good lunch with chocolate chip cookies. (See #1)
4. Interesting tour of the new (still under construction) Assisted Living and Memory Care building at Franke Tobey Jones. It’s going to be really nice. Scheduled to open in June. It was preceded by a Tea and Update with yummy sandwiches and sweets. (See #1)
5. I was told by several people that they enjoy reading this stuff. I do it because it forces me to notice happy things during every day. It’s unbelievable how much it has improved my general attitude.
How about you? What things made you happy today?