The only way we can make the most of our lives is to make the most of our moments..Cleo Wade
1. It was in the low 40s and cloudy. I thought this was spring, but no sign yet in the weather. It stayed in the 40s all day long, never getting above 45 or so. The showers of the morning turned into rain in the afternoon.
2. Nice church service that focused on the grain of wheat that had to die to grow. The preacher told the story of the farmer in the Midwest who was getting ready to plant the seed he had bought. There was a warning that a tornado was coming, so he took the seed and, instead of taking time to plant it in straight rows, he just threw it on the newly plowed ground. The farm was basically destroyed by the tornado, but the wheat came up and his crop was saved, enabling him to rebuild.
3. I got Cottage Pie from OddFellas for Big Al; then I went to Souper Pho and got Beef Pho for me for lunch.
4. I ordered a new shower mat from Amazon, and expected to get it on Monday. Lo and behold, it was delivered this afternoon, and i will have an new, non-slip, soft mat for the shower tomorrow morning. I’m excited! (It doesn’t really take much to please me.)
5. The Greisser Girls Gab was today. I love visiting with those women.
How about you? What made you happy today?