1. My Christmas cactus is blooming!!! I guess it got confused when it saw the two amaryllis sprouting.
2. Maybe it should have looked over at the table where the forsythia cuttings that I brought inside are showing yellow. At least the forsythia is functioning in season.
3. The Mueller report is out. That should give the talking heads weeks of stuff to obsess over. I’m afraid we, the public, are going to be kept in the dark. Time to put all our energy into organizing and winning in 2020.
4. Oregon beat Wisconsin in the first round of March Madness. Now they need to keep it up.
5. Third week of Lent is almost over. I rarely “give up” anything for Lent. I usually try to add a spiritual practice. This year I decided I would give up my mocha and a scone afternoon snack (that I have not every day but often) in addition to my photo-a-day practice. I’m going to give the money I save from my snackie-poo to Presbyterian Disaster Assistance. I had no idea how attached I had gotten to my mocha. I’m counting the days until I can have another one.
How about you? What made you happy today?