We must begin, now, to reject the either/or system of dividing the world into unnecessary conflict.June Jordan
1. It was around 40 deg. with wet streets when I woke up. The sun came out after lunch, and the pollen took that opportunity to attack. (sniff, snork, snuffle)
2. I spent the morning catching up with the news I might have missed over the weekend. I actually finished the New York Times crossword puzzle. (No remarks from the peanut gallery, please, I know it’s Monday and the easiest puzzle of the week, but give me a little credit.)
3. We had porkchops with stuffing, and I had broccoli and Big Al had Aunt Nellie’s pickled cabbage.
4. The laundry is washed, dried, folded and hung up.
5. Gazebo Group is this evening on Zoom. It’s good to catch up with the neighbors.
How about you? What made you happy today?