1. 27th Legislative District Town Hall this morning. I really love my state reps: Senator Jeannie Darneille, and Representatives Laurie Jinkins and Jake Fey. They are dedicated and articulate. I feel well represented in Olympia.
2. Got to see the new Eastside Community Center. It’s wonderful with a full fitness center, a full sized gym, a large pool and lots of meeting space. There are also soccer fields and baseball fields. I was very impressed.
3. Stopped on the way home at Mandolin Sushi and Steakhouse for takeout. They really give value for money. I got chicken yakisoba for me and chicken fried rice for Big Al. We have enough left over in the refrigerator for a week’s worth of suppers.
4. Cloudy and cool this morning, but the sun was out this afternoon and we got a warm day.
5. My friends Mary Daniels Brown and Freeman Brown are on a round-the-world cruise on Viking. But thanks to Facebook I learned they were safe on a different ship on the other side of the world. Prayers for those who were shaken up and evacuated.
How about you? What made you happy today?