1. I (finally) finished two poems for creative writing class tomorrow, in time to get someone to make enough copies for the rest of the class.
2. Attended a contemplative worship at noon today. Mostly taize songs, silence and Bible reading. I miss a regular taize gathering.
3. Big Al brought a big bunch of bright yellow chrysanthemums yesterday. They’re in the window in the kitchen and they make me happy every time I walk in the room.
4. My personal trainer is sick. I’m not happy about that, but I am happy that I found out today that she wasn’t going to be available tomorrow so I’ll have an extra hour. I’m afraid my rear end won’t be happy for long, though. Bigger, but not happy.
5. In the last couple of days we’ve gotten a couple of recommendations for a new restaurant in the area. Maybe we’ll try it out either Friday after we go to the commissary, or Sunday after church.
How about you? What made you happy today?