Only when we’re brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.Brene Brown
1. It was 34 deg and sunny when I got up this morning. With the sun shining all day, we got up to 54 deg this afternoon before sunset.
2. We had Bible Study this morning, but between breakfast and that, I was able to finish yesterday’s NYT crossword puzzle. It only took one time through and I got it without hints. We’ll see what happens tomorrow.
3. For lunch, the Bistro had a special of 2 egg salad sandwiches for $5.25, so we had that for lunch.
4. The housekeepers were here today so I have clean sheets on the bed, clean floors, everything dusted, clean bathrooms and a clean kitchen.
5. Big Al had his follow-up appointment with the pulmonologist. Everything looks like it’s back to normal (or as normal as it ever is for him). He will stop taking the Eliquis the end of May, and go back for a further follow-up the first week in July. Also all the oxygen paraphernalia will be picked up this week (Thanks be to God).
How about you? What made you happy today?